Saturday, February 6, 2016

Charity Crochet Blankets for Premmies



I've been enjoying making 50cm to 60cm blankets for charity
I decided to try a new pattern I've had my eye on for a while

I enjoyed making the Denna Square by Polly Plum
I used 8ply and 4mm hook, then i grew it to 50cm
by adding rows of purple from light to dark to light
 then rows of blue shaded from dark to light to dark.
It looks quite effective, the pic really doesn't do it justice


Then  came a cute purple heart blanket, pattern details
can be found in my February Block of the month post
Both of these were donated to
Ronald McDonald house in Canberra



I also finished the square below based on
the Blue Star by Kathy Blakely.
It was a UFO of my mothers, it just needed the last row on the star crocheted, then sewing together
and a border added, so it was a quick project. This is for Little Wonder at RPA hospital in Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment